Lagu Demons Imagine Dragons

Tapi aku punya dirimu juga di hatiku. Its where my demons hide Its where my demons hide Dont get too close Its dark inside Its where my demons hide Its where my demons hide They say its what you make I say its up to fate Its woven in my soul I need to let you go Your eyes they shine so bright I want to save their light I cant escape this now Unless you show me how.


List Videos Rock Music List Videos Rock Music Lista De Videos De Musica Rock Elenca Video Di Imagine Dragons Songs Imagine Dragons Imagine Dragons Lyrics

Dont want to let you down But I am hell bound Though this is all for you Dont want to hide the truth Maksudnya seperti aku muak pada semua kepalsuan ini.

. On Top of the World 5. Due to a planned power outage on Friday 114 between 8am-1pm PST some services may be impacted. Lirik Demons oleh Imagine Dragons.

Read Imagine Dragons - Demons from the story Lirik Lagu-Lagu Barat 2 by DarkSilver_1273 愚かな女の子 with 6 reads. This is my kingdom come this is my kingdom come When you feel my heat look into my eyes Its where my demons hide its where my demons hide Dont get too close its dark inside Its where my demons hide its where my demons hide At the curtains call is the last of all When the lights fade out all the sinners crawl. Chord Demons oleh Imagine Dragons.

Ketika hari-hari dingin dan semua kartu terlipatWhen the days are cold and the cards all foldDan orang-orang kudus yang kita lihat semuanya terbuat dari emas. G when you feel my heat am look into my eyes f its where my demons hide c its where my demons hide g dont get too close am its dark inside f its where my demons hide c its where my demons hide -------------- original chord -------------- d when the days are cold a and the cards all fold cm and the saints we see g are all. I cant escape this now D Unless you show me how Chorus D A When you feel my heat Bm Look into my eyes G Its where my demons hide D Its where my demons hide A Dont get too close Bm Its dark.

Capo di fret 3 C when the days are cold G and the cards all fold Am and the saints we see F are all made of gold C when your dreams all fail G and the ones we hail Am are the worst of all F and the bloods run stale C G i wanna hide the truth Am i wanna shelter you F but with the beast inside. Aku ingin menunjukkan semuanya siapa diriku. Im So Sorry 7.

I Bet My Life 2. Berikut daftar 10 lagu terbaik dari Imagine Dragons versi AzizPedia 1. Verse 1When the days a.

Diriku yang gila harta diriku yang durjana ingin kutunjukkan semua pada dunia. Imagine Dragons music album. Imagine dragons demons lyrics when the days are cold and the cards all fold and the saints we see are all made of gold when your dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all and.

Lirik dan Terjemahan Imagine Dragons - Demons Verse 1 When the days are cold Ketika hari-hari yang dingin And the cards all fold Dan semua kartu terlipat And the saints we see Dan para santa yang kita lihat Are all made of gold Semua terbuat dari emas When your dreams all fail Ketika impian kamu semua gagal And the ones we hail. Jangan Lupa Like Komen Share SubscribeThanks For Wacthingjangan lupa tonton. Lirik dan Terjemahan Lagu Imagine Dragon - Demons Cover By LirikKita When the days are cold Saat hari terasa dingin.

Read Demons Imagine Dragons from the story Lirik Lagu Barat by suryaninglala muhammad munggaran meldrat with 1882 reads. Its where my demons hide G Its where my demons hide D Dont get too close A Its dark inside Bm Its where my demons hide G Its where my demons hide Verse 3 D They say its what you make A I say its up to fate Bm Its woven in my soul G I need to let you go D Your eyes they shine so bright A I want to save their light Bm NC. Its dark inside Its where my demons hide Its where my demons hide Saat kamu merasakan panasku Lihat mataku Di situlah para iblisku bersembunyi Di situlah para iblisku bersembunyi Jangan terlalu dekat Di dalam gelap gulita Di situlah para iblisku bersembunyi Di situlah para iblisku bersembunyi They say its what you make I say its up to fate.

I Bet My Life. I Was Me 10. Imagine Dragons - Demons Chord Gitar dan Lirik Lagu.

Its dark inside Its where my demons hide Its where my demons hide They say its what you make I say its up to fate Its woven in my soul I need to let you go Your eyes they shine so bright I. Capo 3rd verse c when the days are cold g and the cards all fold am and the saints we see f are all made of gold c when your dreams all fail g. JID Berikut daftar 10 lagu terbaik dari Imagine Dragons versi AzizPedia 1.


Lirik Lagu Demons Imagine Dragons Imagine Dragons Lirik Lagu Gambar


Pin By Miris Nessbit On Kalimba Demons Imagine Dragons Imagine Dragons Song Notes


Demons Imagine Dragons Easy Kalimba Tabs Kalimba Imagine Dragons Demons Song Notes Piano Music Notes Guitar Lessons Songs

No comments for "Lagu Demons Imagine Dragons"